On 25 May 2018 the new European Union (EU) data protection law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), took effect. This law gives you more control over how your data is used and places certain obligations on us as we use and process your information. Further information on GDPR and your rights under this law may be found on their website.
Space Apps Cyprus cares about your privacy and as such will never pass out your personal information to any third party, and we will only use your supplied information for the following uses:
- to provide you with information and services or purchases
- to update you on our services and status
- periodically as the need arises to inform you of any services or information which may be of interest or benefit to you
Access to your data
You have the right at any time to ask us for the following:
- to provide you with all of the information which we may hold in our systems on you
- to delete all of the data we hold in our systems (your right to be forgotten)
The security of your data is important to us. We use an SSL certificate on our website to keep your information and communication with you secure at all times.
SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser.
Any data we hold on our systems we encrypt and keep regular backups of. We regularly review best practices in keeping your data safe. In the unlikely event of a breach in our data systems, we will notify you within 72 hours with the details.
Space Apps Cyprus’ Cookies
The following table lists the cookies currently used on our website, we may update them from time to time as new website functionality is added or modified. If you have any questions about them or their use please get in touch.